Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Renew the Victorian Dollhouse blog

Hello everyone, well - I got a little too busy and have neglected the blog posting a bit - but don't fret... there are fun, new and exciting things on the way. I have been researching and planning, planning and researching and I am about ready to get started on a few new design ideas. We will be introducing a few new products and I think - entire new categories! Including wood furniture for your dollhouse!

Our current focus is on the patterns as well as material. The furniture category really will push us away from "supply" products into the "design" products. So we are looking at woods like oak, walnut, cherry, etc... As well as some crazy exotic woods like purple heart and zebra wood! Seriously, this wood is AMAZING! But very costly so we are moving very slowly to make sure that everything looks the way I imagine! I am all in with a new line to include a modular hutch as well a few other "things"! :)

Stay tuned - as always, check out our website where we feature some of the best building supplies for custom and scratch Victorian Doll House builders!


2 comments: