Monday, April 27, 2009

Victorian Dollhouse Gothic Kit and Littlest Pet Shop Toys

This weekend we went to a BBQ with some family and friends.  I have been cutting the Victorian doll house kits for quite some time and had an extra one in our house that I brought over for the neighbor's daughter.  She loved and and told me that she thinks it will fit her Littlest Pet Shop characters... It did, perfectly!  So much, that the owl character actually stoops on the 1/8" thick railing!  I was taken back for a minute - this was the coolest thing.  Not only is the dollhouse fun and beautiful, a child showed me that their imagination will always connect the dots for us!  This Victorian Gothic Dollhouse is the perfect Dollhouse for Littlest Pet Shop characters!

I will post photos - just have to convince her to let me borrow her toys for a photo shoot! :)

Littlest Pet Shop Toys is a trademark of Hasbro

No comments:

Post a Comment